Update: 12 Apr 2017
To explain our obligations as a service provider and your obligations as a client
In everything we do, we believe in taking care of others so that they can live a life with fewer worries AND we believe in helping people to live their dreams so that they can enjoy a more fulfilling life. The way we take care of others AND help them to live their dreams is by following the guideline set by our Strategic Objective and Decision Making Guidelines. We just happened to be a Great Professional Services Firm which save you Time and Money.
3. Terms of Business
- CorpSec Pte Ltd, J Accounting Pte Ltd and Robot Pte Ltd (Collectively or Singly known as the “Business”) together with the Client ( “You”) will abide by the terms and conditions below.
- The terms and conditions are binding on any use of service and apply to You from the time the Business provides You the service.
- The Business reserves the right to change these terms and conditions any time and without prior notice. It is your obligation to ensure that You have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions available.
Both the Business and you shall preserve with confidentiality all information obtained during the course and both obligations under this term will survive perpetually upon termination.
Full Payment must be made before commencement of work. Payment can be made via PayPal, Credit Card, ATM Transfer, Cash Deposit, Cheque or Internet Banking (Recommended). Any exceptions shall be at the sole discretion of the Business.
Either party may terminate this agreement with immediate effect. Upon termination, the Business is not obligated to perform any services to You except for the services that are fully paid prior to termination. You agree to pay all fees and expenses due in respect to the services provided up to the date of termination.
7. Refund Policy
No refund will be made once commencement of work. There will also be no refund in the event of Your absenteeism for paid appointment without informing at least 3 working days prior. In exceptional case of refund, there is an administrative fee from SGD300.
8. Fee Transfer
Fee paid for such service are not transferable for other services. Any exception shall be at the sole discretion of the Business.
9. Limitation of Liability
The liability of the Business is limited to the amount that You have paid for such service due to fault by the Business. The Business exclude all liability arising from but not limited due to fault by You such as misrepresentation, withholding of information, breaching of terms etc.
10. Contractors and Third Parties
The Business reserves the right to employ contractors and third parties where deemed fit for the work. At the same time, the Business will remain liable for the services owed to You by them.
11. Force Majeure
Neither the Business, including its subcontractors or You will be liable for failure to fulfill any obligations that is due to causes beyond reasonable control.
12. Use of Software
You agree to abide by the terms and conditions in the software that You are required to access in the provision of services to You.
The Business will keep only electronic records of your files and documents for the minimum period as required by law in Singapore. This is for the purpose of Audit that may be imposed by the authority. The Business is not obliged to provide you such information when requested by You except the authority. Administrative fee apply to You for such request if any.
If there are additional request to amend the work after it has been delivered, an amendment fee in proportion to the scope of work involved will apply. This will be applicable if the amendment is caused by You which include but not limited to omission of information, misrepresentation, etc.
15. Electronic Communications
The Business will send you important updates electronically, which include but not limited to Emails, MailChimp and occasional commercial messages. You are advised to add the email address to Your safe list and not unsubscribe. Electronic messages cannot be guaranteed to be virus free.
You will indemnify and keep indemnified the Business for all issues which arise directly or indirectly from the provision of services or anything in relation by You.
17. Renewal of Service
Unless written notice is received by You to cancel the service, the Business will continue to provide perpetual service that You had initially signed up for. You are liable for payment that are due till date.
18. Lapse of Payment
The Business reserves the rights to discontinue such service that are overdue for more than 7 days. You agree to discharge the Business all liabilities arising from such event. You authorise the Business to perform any transactions with the relevant Authorities of Singapore where necessary.
19. Turnaround Time
Generally, services are delivered within 10 to 30 business days upon complete receipt of all necessary information and documents. If services is required urgently by You, an urgency time cost may apply.
20. Timely Response
- The Business will respond to Your emails or tickets between 12 Hours to 5 Days depending on the priority of the issue. Final decision of priority is determined by the Business.
- You are expected to reply in a timely fashion. If You have not replied and provided answers or supporting documentation to the Business after 28 days, the Business can consider the project closed and completed. Any further work may require a project management fee to be paid.
Every service that The Business provides is considered a project. A project is considered closed when completed, delivered or disrupted. Disrupted projected is considered completed after 28 days if left unresolved. Project management fee may be required to open any closed project.
The Business reserved the rights to limit support to services that You had engaged. Out-of-Scope Support may be chargeable at the sole discretion of the Business. Goodwill Support given are your privileges and responses are not time specific.
The Business takes information that you provide at face value on good faith. You declare that the information provided to the Business is true and correct. You are aware that You may be subject to prosecution and criminal sanctions under written law if You are found to have made false statement which You know to be false or which You do not believe to be true, or if You have intentionally suppressed any material fact.
24. Data Protection
- By providing your personal data to the Business, you acknowledge and agree that you have fully read and understood this term, and consent to the collection, usage and disclosure of your personal data as described in this term.
- The Business may collect, use or disclose your personal data with the purpose of performing services in an appropriate manner for the circumstances when dealing with Government agencies and related parties.
- It is understood that the Business will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data collected, used or disclosed in the given circumstances be considered appropriate to a reasonable person.