Your Investment for Singapore Company Secretary Services:
$900 NETT for 1 year appointment
This Company Secretary Package fees Inclusive of:
- Compliance with the Singapore Companies Act (Chapter 50)
- Provision of Named Company Secretary
- Annual General Meeting Preparation (Routine Duties)
- Annual Return Filing with ACRA (Routine Duties)
- Safekeeping of Statutory Registers
- ACRA Compliance Alert & Reminders
- Maintaining of Statutory Registers
- Non Routine Duties except for Board Meeting Related Matters
- Non Routine Duties except for General Meeting Related Matters
- Performing Duties Relating to Legislative Changes to the Companies Act
If you prefer to DIY on the last 4 items… get $400 discount.
- Government Filing Fees to File the Company’s Annual Returns with ACRA @ $60
- Ad Hoc Secretarial – Board Meeting Related Matters @ $150 per Board Meeting
- Ad Hoc Secretarial – General Meeting Related Matters @ $300 per General Meeting
- Ad Hoc Secretarial – Administration Matters @ $150 per Task
What’s for You when You engage our Company Secretary Services:
- You eliminate the risk of misplacing documents and save the trouble of retrieving documents, as all corporate secretarial documentation and records will be done electronically through the clouds.
- You can have the peace of mind and do not need to worry, as we offer unlimited calls and emails to answer your queries or questions as our valued client.
- You enjoy great convenience where this is your one-stop solution. Be it new incorporation or formation, changed of address, share transfers or issuance, AGM and annual returns filings (including xbrl), striking off, maintaining of your corporate secretarial records, preparation of resolution or whatever it is you are searching for – you name it, we have it! We provide all types of qualified quality company secretary services for customers that are just a click away.
We provide these Singapore Corporate Secretarial Services:
- Maintaining Statutory Registers and Minute Books
- Preparing of minutes and/or resolutions of Directors and Shareholders
- Nominee Services (for example, Nominee Director Services, Nominee Shareholder Services)
- Change of Registered Office Address
- Change of Local Company Name
- Increase in Shares Allotment and Share Transfer
- Updating of Officer Particulars
Requirements of Corporate Secretary for Singapore Companies:
- Every company must appoint a secretary within 6 months of the date of its incorporation.
- The company secretary must be residing locally in Singapore.
- He/She must not be the sole director of that enterprise
In the recent years, legal rules relating to directors’ duties and responsibilities and filing requirements of companies (such as the annual return filing) have been extensively modified.
Research had shown that businesses and companies are increasingly finding the need to seek professional assistance in complying with these filing requirements.
Every Singapore Company needs a Corporate Secretary!
What are some duties of Singapore Company Secretary?
Statutory Registers Books
Filing to ACRA changes in all statutory matters
Board of Directors Meetings
Annual General Meetings
- Appointments of company officers, such as directors, managers, secretaries and auditors of your firm
- Resignation or death of officers, such as directors, secretaries, managers and auditors
- The transfer and issuie of shares among shareholders
- Filing signed EGM, AGM, minutes as well as board resolutions
- Officers Appointments or Resignations
- Filing of yearly annual returns
- New Company name change to be approved and filed with ACRA
- Changes of Company Constitution that is previously known as the M&A, also called the Memorandum & Articles of Associations
- Transfer and Allotment of New Shares
- Any other Changes to update and file with ACRA
- Prepare Directors’ Resolutions
- Preparation of agenda with Chief Executive and maintaining minutes book
- Attending meetings as well as taking minutes
- Certifying copies of minutes
- Financial reports (audited or non-audited) to be presented and circulated to shareholders
- Preparing agenda and attending of meetings as well as taking minutes
- Ensure correct procedures are followed
Some facts about a Singapore Company Secretary
According to the Singapore Companies Act, you are required to appoint a Company Secretary within six months of incorporating your Singapore Company.
Who qualifies as a company secretary in Singapore?
He or She must either be a Singapore resident (provided this person is either a Singapore citizen or permanent resident).
Different countries have different company regulations that is laid down by the Companies Act. This means that even international or global firms in foreign countries such as China (Hong Kong), India, Indonesia, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia, Germany, Japan, Australia and etc have various corporate mandate rules that are not the same as Singapore. If your business falls under the Singapore legislation and Companies Act and have no idea how to comply them, then you probably need professional corporate secretarial services to support each of your local entity.
See You on the Next Page!