J Accounting Team are Members of:
- Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (“ISCA”)
- Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professional (“SIATP”)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (“ACCA”)
- ASEAN Chartered Professional Accountant (“ASEAN CPA”)
Real Time Accounting Finally Possible
That is why we partner with Xero – World’s No. 1 Cloud Accounting Software, so that it’s a pleasure for you doing business anytime, anywhere.
Investment @ S$165 or S$195 per Month only!
On-Boarding Services* @ 12 months Advance Bill is required to kick start
*This will offset 12 months of Subscription^
^Subscription is counted from the Beginning of your Financial Year Onward
Our 3-in-1 Monthly Accounting Package (Lite) @ $165 per month includes:
- Xero Setup
- Xero Training for All Companies
- Xero Software Subscription (Starter / Standard Plan) – Top up SGD15 for Multi-Currency
- Being your Named Company Secretary
- Corporate Secretary routine Annual Return Filing with ACRA
- Annual General Meeting Preparation
- Monthly Management Accounts (including Monthly Profit & Loss Statements, Balance Sheet etc.)
- Yearly Annual Report Compilation of Unaudited Financial Statements (including Notes to financial statement Accounts)
- Proper Tax Planning
- Estimated Chargeable Income (also known as “ECI”)
- End of Year’s Tax Computation, Supporting Schedules
- Form C / Form C-S and Year-End Tax Return Filing with IRAS
- Supports – Phone Call / Skype /Email support
- Updates – Regularly updating and advicing you on Company Tax, Grants and Business matters
Upgrade to Pro for additional S$30 per month only
Include the additional following:
- Safekeeping and Maintaining of Statutory Registers
- Non Routine Duties except for Board Meeting Related Matters
- Non Routine Duties except for General Meeting Related Matters
- Performing Duties Relating to Legislative Changes to the Companies Act
Our Banking Partners
J Accounting have banking relationships with various banks in Singapore, providng you full suite of banking solutions.
$497 for 1 year!
Appointment of your named company secretary includes performing it’s duties like the AGM and Filing of Annual Return with ACRA (Price exclude Government Fees).
Business owners in Singapore, start outsourcing and enjoy great savings!
Singapore Accounting Services provided by a Company of Passionate, Professional and Experienced Accountants and Advisors
J Accounting Services is a team of well qualified certified chartered professional accountants (CA Singapore) with more than 20 years of combined experience that offer you with cost effective, value-added & results targeted accounting and related service. We are a new breed of technology-savvy cloud accountant & advisor. This helps you enjoy convenience, save you time and money.
Our mission is to support businesses with their company’s growth, through providing solutions for the complex and sometimes complicated statutory requirements, while Our vision is to be the leader in this industry, whilst promoting e-business platform to our clients so that we can go green and save the world.
- One Fixed Flat Fee Nett 100% 100%
- Meeting Deadlines 100% 100%
- Reduced Paperwork 80% 80%
What does J Accounting Service provide?
- Costing, Financial and Management Accounting
- Corporate Secretarial Services – Requirement like Annual Return Filings in Singapore (including filing of XBRL)
- Advisory Issues on Company Internal Control, Singapore Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC) Grant
- Auditing Services provided by our Partner Audit firms
Why You Should Choose J Accounting Services?
- Outsource accounting firms in Singapore such as J Accounting Service helps you to manage your business accounts properly while taking care of the compliance standards requirements of the business at large. With that, you can focus on opportunities and grow your business from one level to the next one.
- Value adding and commitments to customer satisfaction is our top priority. As such, you could have the assurance that your accounting and it’s related matters are of top notch quality when you engage our services.
- Other than reducing your expenses, we are able to ensure an increase in your sales transactions through our effective online marketing efforts. This would mean that overall, your bottom-line profits would rise as well. Contact Us and ask us how if you are interested!
- Being your one stop solution to boost your returns and profits, you can rely on J Accounting Services for this extraordinary private exclusive experience that is well liked by many.
- You can now free-up your time on these tasks. Just leave it all to us and we will do all the necessary work for you. As business owners, your time is precious and it’s important for you to concentrate on business opportunities as well as higher-level decision-making and business operations.
- Upholding mission, vision and values is what we believe, where upholding integrity and confidentiality together with accuracy in the things we do is a must. You can be rest assured that your corporate matters are in good hands of our skilled, committed and trusted accountants.
Get In Touch with Us Today!Let us address your issues and solve your problems
Introducing you the High Tech Savvy Way of 21st Century Accounting…
Online Cloud Accounting
Bookkeeping with Xero
Your Cloud Accountant
Certified Xero Advisor
Don't be Shy - Drop Us a LineGet Ready and Set to Go with Xero Accounting Solutions for your Business!
The Importance of Accounting in Singapore
Did you notice the importance of accounting to your organization? Accounts are so important to firms like yours as it helps you in:
- Analysis and Decision Making
- Prevention and Discovery of Fraud
- Getting Funds and Loans
The good news is that you can achieve all these as well, if you select the right accounting firm to perform your accounting works.
Which Professional Accounting Services in Singapore are on high demand?
Competition in the industry for professional accountancy services has been stiff in the recent past. Therefore, you need a strong financial backbone and strict adherence to the laid down rules and regulations in order to stand out from the crowd.
Among the professional accountancy services in constant demand include:
- Staff training on how to use different accounting software and solutions
- Special purpose reports as and when needed
- QuickBooks, and especially XERO setup, training, support and reporting (learn more about Xero accounting software here)
- Management consulting services (including advisory services)
- Cost effective accounting solutions that are compliant to the laws of Singapore (e.g. Singapore Financial Reporting Standards)
- Design and implementation of accountancy systems and relevant financial reporting procedures
- Installation and an update of the relevant accounting software
- Database setup and maintenance for payroll and bookkeeping services
- Analysis and interpretation of complex components of financial information
Access to professional Singapore accounting services and solutions will help you to make your work easier as a business owner.
The use of professional services ensures that you have reliable, error free information that can be used to make management decisions and future reference for business expansion and other reasons ensuing.
“Stop jumping from one Singapore accounting service provider firm to another one, again and again. You can save money and time by engaging the right accountants, right at the beginning!”
You know as much as I do that timely and accurate financial information is viewed as crucial for company to maintain a competitive advantage in today’s dynamic business environment, don’t you? This is all the more so if you are one clients and customers whose accounts need to be submitted to the auditor for audit purpose.
Now, did you know that proper accounting function with manager enables a business to be successful? Why is that so? Well, basic good and proper bookkeeping not only facilitates day-to-day accounts maintenance and drafting of financial statements. It also provides insight for setting sound business decision making and financial management.
I bet, you know that all Singapore incorporated registered companies must keep proper accounts and documentations as stipulated in accordance to the Singapore Companies Act. Failure to do so is against the Singapore Companies Act and is subjected to penalties being imposed. This is the responsibility of the director.
Some Significant Accounting Services’ Financial Reports in Singapore:
Among the reports you receive on demand with accounting services may include but are not limited to:
See You on Next Pages!
Attaining Excellence with Accounting Firm’s Service in Singapore
Organizations throughout the world are concerned with maximizing the shareholder value, attaining accurate earnings forecasts and developing a successful generation of a company’s finance leaders among others.
For your business to stand out from the crowd and create an impact in Singapore, you need to obtain, interpret and also report critical information to shareholders despite the limited time available and the pace of meeting compliance with dynamic enterprises. This calls for an expert that specialises in accounting firm’s consulting services.
For your company to meet the upscale demand for a streak of success in the highly complex competitive market, you need an orderly accounting system that adheres to the latest updated statutory government legislation and other regulatory activities that are for example laid down by the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (“IRAS”) or the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (“ACRA”).
Engage Us and Enjoy Great SavingsGrow your Business to the Next Level with J Accounting Services