Singapore Private Limited Company Incorporation @ $750 nett
Incorporation Package of SGD 750 are Inclusive of:
- Advisory on Company Incorporation matters
- Company Name check and Reservation (Government Fee of $15 – absorbed by J Accounting Services)
- Incorporation of company (Government Fee of $300 – absorbed by J Accounting Services))
- Preparation of Memorandum & Articles of Association for company
- Company Business profile (Government Fee of $5.50 – absorbed by J Accounting Services))
- E-notice of incorporation from the Authority of Singapore
Only one-time flat fee for all company incorporation:
Fees are quoted in local currency of Singapore dollars.
Once you appoint us to Incorporate your Company, you can just sit back, relax and get ready to start your business.
If you would like to incorporate a Sole Proprietorship Business or Partnership Company, do contact us for a further discussion – Incorporation Package would be customizable to your individual needs.
Our list of incorporation services include:
- Sole Proprietorship – Basic Business Firm
- Partnership – General or Limited Liability:
- Private Limited Company –Local or Foreign
How to Register and Incorporate your Singapore Business with our Help?
You can incorporate your company in 3 simple steps, just by engaging our professional corporate secretary.
Our Business Incorporation Package is specially designed for both Local and Foreign Entrepreneurs.
Make an appointment with us to process and finalize your incorporation.
Upon payment*, your Company will be officially registered, either on the Same Business Day (if you provide all the relevant documents and information) or a Preferred Date of your Choice.
*: One-time flat Fees of Singapore Pte. Ltd. Company Incorporation at $750 only.
Engaging J Accounting as your Incorporating Services Firm
With J Accounting assisting you in the formation of your business makes the whole process much easier. We will collect some documents from you and deals with the rest of the incorporation process.
In addition, we have supports for your business operation which include:
These make us the one-stop partner for your business as with other small and medium sized enterprises.
Why Entrepreneurs choose to incorporate its Business in Singapore?
- According to Forbes Magazine, Singapore is ranked the third wealthiest nation in the world.
- Singapore is the third most globalized economy among 60 of the world’s largest economies.
- Singapore is one of the most politically stable country in Asia.
- Singapore has one of the best labor force in the world.
- Corporate tax rates are only about 8.5% up to $300,000 profits and a flat rate of 17% for amounts more than $300,000.
It is important to know the type of business registration services you require!
If you want to start a sole proprietor, limited liability partnership or a private limited company, you must fulfill a number of requirements with the registrar for the either one to be incorporated. Incorporation means that you will be given a unique registration number which is used to identify your business. In Singapore, this may take within hours, or sometimes 1 to 2 days. The best part is that the whole exercise is computerized, which mean that you only need to do it online.
Key facts about Company Incorporation
What foreigner has to consider
Singapore Company Registration Requirements
Singapore Company Registration Procedure and Timeline
Minimum 1 local resident director
Minimum 1 shareholder – individual or corporation
Minimum 1 local resident company secretary
Minimum Paid Up Capital S$1
Must have a local registered address
Enjoy extremely attractive tax rate of less than 10% on first $300,000 chargeable income
Having a local resident director. But not to worry if you do not have one. J Accounting services do offer nominee director service to act on your behalf.
Or, if you want to locate to Singapore to manage your company, needs to submit an application for a Work Pass visa from Singapore Authority for employment. After successfully obtained your work visa, you can act as the local resident director of your company.
Note: If you are unsure how to apply for work pass, J Accounting Services provide such service as well. Contact us for more information.
Singapore company name (approved by ACRA)
Brief description of proposed business activities
Shareholders’ particulars and passport
Directors’ particulars and passport
Registered address particulars
Company Secretary particulars
Memorandum and Articles of Association
Preferred company name approval – online approval less than an hour
Submit incorporation documents with Registry of Companies – online notification can be approximately an hour
See You on the Next Page!